Little Heights operates during the Allen ISD school year on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. and is open to children ages 18 months (by September 1st) through pre-kindergarten (ages 4/5).
Some of the primary objectives of Little Heights are:
• Lead children in the exploration of the world around them, using the Curriculum discovering science, nature and the passing of seasons.
• Stimulate the development of small muscles through art, puzzles, blocks, and home living; and large muscles through movement activities both indoor and out.
• Facilitate enjoyment of creative expression through music, art, and other play activities.
• Develop language skills through interaction with other children, teachers, and exposure to literature.
• Teach from a Bible-based curriculum called Wee Learn which helps your child to be ready for Kindergarten.
• Lead children with Stretch and Grow, a 30-minute class, that teaches and helps define motor skills through play.
For more information contact Little Heights Director, Lynette Culbertson or call our church office at 972-727-9136.
Click here to download the Enrollment Form, Health Form, Parent Handbook, Tuition Agreement, Photo Consent.