Little Heights Mother’s Day Out & Preschool operates during the Allen ISD school year on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. and is open to children ages 18 months (by September 1st) through pre-kindergarten (ages 4/5).
Some of the primary objectives of Little Heights are:
• Teach from a Bible-based curriculum called Wee Learn to help guide children to learn about Jesus.
• Prepare the Pre-Kindergarten aged children for Kindergarten by teaching them academics, math, and writing.
• Lead children in the exploration of the world around them, using the Wee Learn Curriculum discovering science, nature and the passing of seasons.
• Stimulate the development of motor skills through art, puzzles, and blocks.
• Facilitate enjoyment of creative expression through music, art, and other play activities.
• Develop language skills through interaction with other children, teachers, and exposure to literature.
• Lead children with Stretch and Grow, a 30-minute class, that teaches and helps define motor skills through play.
For more information or to schedule a tour of the facilities, contact Little Heights Director, Lynette Culbertson at email@example.com or call our church office at 972-727-9136. Tours are scheduled Monday through Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Click here to download the 2019-2020 Enrollment Form, 2019-2020 Health Form, 2020-2021 Parent Handbook, 2019-2020 Tuition Agreement, 2019-2020 Photo Consent.